Make your reservation today! We have a new Member Section that will speed up and automate the creation of Waybills and ensure that everyone is taken care of in a timely fashion.
Log in or Create an Account below to make submitting your booking reservations quick and easy and to ensure they are confirmed as quickly and accurately as possible. Once your booking has been submitted we will contact you back with the pick up information and answer any of your questions. Thanks again.
Office - 417-451-2252
If you already have a Petkey account click to log in below. If not, you can create a free account below to generate and save your waybills.
As many of you are, we are committed to self-improvement as a way to stay in front of those who would like to see our business, and those like ours, go away. Microchips have become a widely accepted and, most times, expected form of identification. Unfortunately, we’ve identified many microchips not being properly registered; therefore, exposing ourselves to ridicule for not doing the “right” thing. Since an unregistered microchip is as good as no microchip at all, we have decided to be proactive with the entire microchip process. If your puppy arrives without a chip, we’ll microchip the puppy at NO COST to you. In addition, we have partnered with Petkey to help us ensure all chips are registered to an AHAA participating microchip registry. Already working with a microchip provider and their program? That’s great! Petkey will check AHAA to see if the process was finished and contact any customer in which it has yet to be done. Here, at Puppy Travelers, we are committed to continuously improving every aspect of our business to provide the best full service transportation in our industry. We understand the scrutiny our industry is constantly under and, therefore, take pride in providing this additional convenience to avoid any confusion regarding microchip registrations.
Booking from your online account will automatically complete the waybill with all of the necessary contact and pet information as well as expedite the booking process. Your online account will also save your bookings for your records.
How it Works:
Once you log in:
1. Add the Pet(s) you will be booking. Only the required fields are necessary.
2. Click on the Booking Link on the Main Menu to create your booking.
3. Next Add the pets that you are shipping to that booking.
4. Then simply print the Waybill forms.
We will follow up with you to confirm your reservation.
Click Here to Log In
Terms of Service for Booking Pets Online at petkeypets.com
*By using this software you agree to the Terms of Service Agreement listed below. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time and can be viewed from your account at www.petkeypets.com/Admin/termsofservice.aspx
1. petkey gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by petkey. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefits of the software and services as provided by petkey.
2. petkey believes that protection of your personal information, customer data, and business affiliate data is a top priority. petkey will not sell or provide this data to any unauthorized third party organization. All pet owners entered into petkey will be availed petkey services for which the pet is eligible including but not limited to the registration of a pet's microchip to ensure they can be immediately reunited in the event they are lost or stolen.
3. petkey may record and monitor your use of the software for internal purposes which may include analysis of usage and measurement of site performance. petkey may compile data in an anonymous form for the purpose of aggregating statistics. petkey shall be entitled to adjust the scope of the Services and the underlying technical infrastructure to reflect the continuing development of the Services and technical advances.
4. You are solely responsible for all data, materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that are entered, uploaded, posted, e-mailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on the site or through the service ("Your Content"). You have the sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of Your Content. Your Content will be protected by petkey with at least the same protective precautions that petkey takes to protect its similar proprietary information from unauthorized disclosure. petkey will not, without your prior written consent, disclose any of Your Content to any thirty party, except to those bona fide individuals whose access is necessary to enable petkey to perform its obligations hereunder.
5. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites have posted. petkey has no control over sites that are not ours, and petkey is not responsible for any use of such sites or content on them. petkey's inclusion on the Site of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site.
6. If petkey provides you with an administrator user ID and password for accessing the Service, you will assign them to your administrator. You will be responsible, through your administrator, for setting and modifying your and your users' profile and preferences for the Services, authorizing and terminating individual user ID's and passwords and specifying the access rights of those individuals to the Services as necessary.
7. Unauthorized access to the Site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of the law. You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by petkey for use in accessing the Site. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of the Site, except those automated means that petkey has approved in advance in writing.
8. You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by petkey, in writing.